* To reduce the economic and institutional barriers between humans and their habitat.
* To reverse the overall negative effect that conventional human housing has on this planet.
* To create a less stressful plane of existence for humans in an effort to reduce the stress that they in turn place on the planet and each other.
* To interface economics and ecology in a way that immediately and tangibly affects current pressing problems with life on earth.
* To provide a direction for those who want to live in peace with each other and their environment.
* To empower individuals with the unarguable forces of nature as opposed to incapacitating them with the smothering forces of politics and bureaucracy.
* To find & distribute the appropriate soil from which the flower of humanity can blossom.
* To evolve humanity into an earthen harmony already exemplified by more evolved structures such as plants, animals and water