Home Forums Earthship Global Network Forums Australia Who’s Around Me?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Heyo everyone! Kit Woodford here stundent from spring 2016, I’m located in Melbourne VIC and looking for others around me. When I returned from the academy I took up a carpentry apprenticeship to further my skills in building and make myself a little more useful on site. Got my qualification in september and am currently working for a company based in Laverton. The current state of the building industry depresses me however and I’m looking to get out and back into some more truly sustainable building. If anyone is around doing something they need help on I’m a qualified carpenter, and very very keen to get back out there. Not necessarily looking for a job would be more than happy to just come give a hand on the weekend. Much love to you all!

harmonyb

Hey kit,

I graduated from the academy in April 2017 and have recently moved to Melbourne. Sounds like you’ve done exactly what I want to do I’d love to meet and chat!

Maybe find some sustainable projects to work on. I plan to build a camper and travel round to sustainable communities and wanted to study carpentry also. I’m currently working as a chef which is helpful but I’d love to have a more construction skill set to bring to the table.

I’m based north side:)

C J

Hi Kit & Harmony,

Nice to see few Aussies :) I’m from Fremantle, going through the Online Academy at the moment and going to Taos in March for my first build.

Cheers.
    CJ

earthship
    Keymaster

Hello everyone! I am Pedro, from Argentina. I just finish November academy at Taos. I will arrive to byronbay this December 5. And I will stay at Australia working, studying and enjoying hehe. So I want to be and help in some eartships projects!

earthship
    Keymaster

Hey guys! I’m Alex, I live in Brunswick (Melbourne). I would love to build an earthship, but it’s really hard to buy land, so in the meantime my partner and I are building a tinyhouse. We are learning to build as we go, so it’s not perfect, but I love the process. We are renting land an hour’s drive north of Melbourne. No power on-site yet though but I’m working on that, and for now my tools are battery operated. I plan to spend most weekends building over the summer. Flip me a text if you’d like get in touch!
    0421 678 049

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)