Home Forums Earthship Global Network Forums Europe Italia earthship

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Mi piacerebbe conoscere altri italiani che abbiano fatto questa esperienza dell’accademia.
    Ho in progetto di costruire una earthship vicino a Udine appena otterrò il permesso. A marzo 2020 parteciperò al field study a Taos.

C J

Hi Alessandra,

Hope to see you during E2 field study in March.

ursakoren

Ciao Alessandra,
    sono Urša da Slovenia. Vivo forse un ora da Udine. Non sono italiana, pero parlo italiano elementare (un anno ho studiato a Firenze). Sono studentessa d’architettura e ho fatto prima fase di academia a Taos. Anch io devo fare field study pero non sono sigura se lo faro a marzo o agosto di prossimo anno. Comunque, se vuoi o hai bisogno di aiuto al qualche parte, mi fai sapere, perche voglio participare a gli construzioni a Europa. Fa mi sapere, e bocca al lupo per gli permessi per construire. Urša

alessandra

Hello Ursa!!! So glad we live so close!(write you in english so everybody can participate in this discussion) We could organize to meet once. Hope you decide to enjoy the march field study so we might travel together. Last april I flew from Lubljana but this time I hope to fly from Trieste.
    I give you my contact and you can write me on whatsup if you use it….00393346381262 . I am still waiting for the building permit but I hope it won’t take long.

Hello Cj!!! Looking forward to meet you in Taos! Where and when are you flying? I am thinking to fly to Denver this time and find other participants to drive with. Last time very few people where driving from Albuquerque and very difficult to find public transports on weekends.

brennangasser

Hello Alessandra,

I will also be attending the 2020 build in Taos and I plan on driving through Colorado. I have no set schedule yet so I could possibly help you out with a ride.

C J

Hi Alessandra & Brennan,

Just saw this post. I’m traveling from Fremantle, in Western Australia.

Booked my flights on Friday to Albuquerque, wish I saw this post bit earlier :)

My transport from Albuquerque to Taos is yet to be arranged and I’m thinking of getting a vehicle from the airport or from a close by rental yard, not sure how that’s gonna go.

If you guys have any recommendations from your past visit please feel free to share.

Cheers.
    CJ

alessandra

Hello Brennan!
    It would be great to have a ride! As soon as I find the perfect flight I will let you know. I am thinking about arriving the 1st of march and fly back from Denver on the 28th. Because I still have to book my flight let me know if you have other dates in mind…

Cj, pity we don’t get the same destination, anyway you better book a ride with Mario 0015757794424. It is cheaper than renting a car but wait and try to find people driving through Albuquerque first. When are you arriving in Albuquerque? I think we are also supposed to book in Snowmansion for the night before field study starts.

brennangasser

Alessandra,

I believe this will work our great! I also have what’s app so I’ll message you there. That way it will be easier to work out the details.

CJ,

Unfortunately I’ve never flown into Albuquerque, so I’m not entirely sure. I agree with Alessandra… it would be wise to locate someone who is on the same path first.

C J

Alessandra / Brennan, thank you. I will check the Snowmansion and transport.

alessandra

Got the permit to buid the first official earthship in Italy!!!! At the moment I am still working on the use of tire but the permit I have is to build it with earthbags which is a good goal anyway!
    Anybody is welcome on board. Probably I will start the building around june/july

C J

Congrats Alessandra, great news. All the best and hope all goes well, you still coming to Taos in March?

alessandra

Hello CJ, I am coming in march but it also depend on this big thing of the corona virus…. what about you? I am flying to Denver and I hope to get a ride from Brennan To Taos. I saw a post on the fb group about Natavan asking who is travelling from Albuquerque. You could make the ride together.
    Hope to meet in march…finger crossed…

C J

Hi Alessandra,
    No changes, still traveling to Taos as planned.
    Yeah, I was talking to Natavan about this today, for some reason I can’t add you and Natavan to my WhatsApp. Not sure why???
    Cheers.
    CJ

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)