Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi. I attended the academy in November 2016. My family and I just received our building permit and we are getting ready to start building in spring 2020 in Portland, Ontario, Canada. It’s about an hour west of Ottawa. You can follow our facebook page. Just search for the Bastard Tirehouse (Bastard is the name of our township, believe it or not). We would be happy to connect with other alumni in the area or anyone who would like to drop by. Cheers.

C J

Following, good luck with the build.

Thomas Brezinski
    Participant

Hey there. I’ve been watching a bit, looks good. My build is hopefully going to start in the spring north and west of you a few hours.

C J

Hi Guys,

Awesome news….. congratulations.

I have been checking your Facebook page from time to time, I hope all goes well with the build.

Do you guys planning to do a field study type build with few Earthship Biotecture crew members and 30-40 volunteers?

I’m looking at filed study options towards the 2nd half of 2021 and I would be happy to join if there is an opportunity (hopefully the Covid restrictions will be gone by then).

All the best.
    Cheers
    CJ

Brew Rowan
    Participant

Hi. I just saw these replies now for some reason. We don’t really have the budget to hire EB to build it for us. We will just be building it ourselves. We will be having volunteers, but it wouldn’t count towards the field study unfortunately. Keep in touch if you would like to come and help anyway. Cheers…..and Thomas, I believe we are connected on Facebook. Looking forward to hearing about your build too!

Dave W
    Participant

Hi Rowan,
    my wife and I met you at Jay and Erin’s hallowe’en earthship bash. If you need some tires pounded next year, feel free to give us a holler.

Dave Wilson

klovemusic
    Participant

Hey! Im looking to get involved later this year too, are you looking at the philadelphia build at all? Im brand new here and want to get to know what peoples experiences with earthship biotecture have been like

kbwilson@ucsd.edu

Brew Rowan
    Participant

Hi everyone. We are actively looking for volunteers. We are located in Portland, Ontario, Canada. Please email me at brewrowan@gmail.com if you are interested in coming to help/learn with us. Our facebook page is called @thebastardtirehouse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)