Can I camp?

Camping is not allowed on our property.  This includes campers, RV’s, buses, tents, etc. You can contact Carson National Forest:  575-758-6200; ask for a spot closest to the Gorge Bridge. If you decide to camp, you will need to have your own vehicle to get to and from our property.


Is there an application deadline?

Your application needs to be submitted by the 1st of the month prior to the Academy session you wish to attend.  If you are submitting your application via mail you need to ensure that we will receive it by the 1st. If you are submitting your application via e-mail, you can send it on the